11.9.10

Day 254 - Happy Birthday To The Bestie.

RAGE CAKE. That is all.
Nah, not really, I have more to say, mainly HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!! Today is Mich's 18th birthday. I made her a rage cake ^ ... I also made her a wee video, because her actual present didn't arrive today. Yep, I was home alone all day today, so I spent the entire day making a five minute video for her. Yes. I was very bored. :) But it was worth it!

The party was a lot of fun, we had Pedro the PiƱata make his grand return. (Last time we saw Pedro was back in the early days of Oasis, where he was brutally murdered.) He was brutally murdered again tonight, as you can see from the picture below.
This is a picture of me and the birthday girl. :)And this is an awkward picture. :)

I had a good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment