29.11.10

Day 333 - Lol At You.

Oh lol at this boy. Yes, Adam, lol at you.
Today he decided he was going to walk from his house to Michelles, which is approximately 15 miles. Thankfully I was able to lift him part way there so he didn't die on the road. If he did die I would be very upset you see! So I ended up also walking a wee bit to Michelle's house, and we just hung out all the evening. It was good bant indeed!! :)
Here are some pictures from the evening of us just chilling and eating waffles and Choco Duo...
Now I was challenged that if I would put a certain photo of me up today as picture of the day, I would receive 500 points and a mystery gift.... so here it is for the internet to see... MY AWKWARD FACE -
BOOM! FIVE HUNDRED POINTS AND A MYSTERY GIFT ARE MINE!!

...oh gosh. :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment