21.12.10

Day 355 - GIRATTIUS!

School was back on today, (I feel responsible :P) but there was hardly anyone there! However, Leahy was, and he gave me part of my Christmas present! Behold... GIRATTIUS!Yes, that is a toy giraffe with two extra legs (he had three but one fell off) and a wizards hat. He is amazing!! He's a magic giraffe octopus! You may wonder why I am so delighted by this. Welll... back in the day (like early November) Leahy and I were bored in private study, so we drew this collectively -
As you can see in the top right corner there is a magic giraffe octopus! Apparently I offhandedly remarked that I wanted one for Christmas, and he said he would get me one. He lived up to his word!! :D As far as first Christmas presents of the year go... this one WINS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment