8.7.10

Day 189 - Black Belt Frisbee - The New Xtreme Frisbee!

"Black Belts do not whine, they simply raise the pitch of their voices in an annoyed fashion."
Check out the epic flying kick! ^

Tonight I had my three fellow black belts round for the evening, for a "very serious black belt conference". This involved hardcore training like playing Frisbee and standing at the side of the main road, doing the crane to see how many cars would honk. Yes, I feel it was a very worthwhile training session. This is the four of us, doing our famous black belt pose. :) From left to right, me, Conor (aka Booms), Mich and Matthew.
I had an awesome night, I love my karate buddies, and I hope there's more of these to come! :)
Next Friday and Saturday we will be doing some karate at the premiere of the new Karate Kid movie... I'm uber excited!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment