30.7.10

Day 211 - Anything For The Kids...

Today was a day for getting messy! Messy on our faces especially! :DDon't I look awesome with cream on my face? I personally think I suit it! What do you think? Well yep, it was the Talent Show / Parents evening tonight at FUSED which meant going the extra mile to be absolutely crazy! I ended up doing the rap part to "Baby" by Justin Beiber, which of course I knew none of the lyrics of! Apparently all the parents saw "a totally different side to me" tonight. Anything for the kids :)After the evening session, I hung out with some of the Swift leaders along the promenade in Newcastle, and had a bit of bant :)

I can't believe the first week of FUSED is over already! I love these kids! And I love my team mates in the Adventurers, we all had a massive group hug tonight which was awesome :)

God bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment