6.8.10

Day 218 - This Is Not The End.

"Last day, last chance to make a difference. After this, the story changes. You write the rest, the highs, the lows, the middles. It's all up to you. Be the change you want to see in the world!! Good luck."

^I love encouraging messages from best friends. :)

I really do feel like "after this the story changes". It's something that's been on my mind the entire two weeks, and apparently I haven't been the only one thinking this. It's like my entire summer has been building up to these two weeks, and afterwards, who knows what's gonna happen. I mentioned this to a friend earlier this week (same person who wrote me the wee note, love you! starhugstar!). I said that the two weeks I'm having feel like the centre-point of something. Afterwards, I'm stepping into something new. Life's gonna be different.

I don't really know why I feel this way. But I'm looking forward to the future with a new-found optimism. I just have this feeling that this next year, the last year I have at home, will be different. A good different. Gonna be honest, this year (from last summer until a few months ago) wasn't good. I didn't like it. (understatements are fun!) But I know that I'm now stepping into something new. A new start. This isn't the end. This is the beginning. (clichés are also fun!)
These are some pictures from today. Ah FUSED, how wonderful you have been. We were blessed to see two kids become Christians. :) I can't help but want to dance just thinking about it! *dances* I really hope I'll be able to do this again next year!

Sorry about the long post today, but I had a lot to post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment