7.8.10

Day 219 - Empi

This doesn't look like a great photograph... and that's because it isn't a great photograph. It's a piece of wood, split in two. Because that's what I did today. I elbowed a piece of wood in order to break it in two.Remember how I said about the Karate Kid movie and how we were gonna do a demonstration, and then I said that it was postponed to a later date? Well today was that later date. It meant we couldn't go up to the North Coast with the rest of the FUSED team which was a bit disappointing, but we did end up having fun! The demo went well, I thought. And it was fun!

We watched the Karate Kid, it was good I thought! Afterwards, Mich and I really didn't want to go back home (to our own houses, so we figured we may as well stay in town and watch another movie (we got into Karate Kid free). We ended up watching the A-Team, which I liked better than the Karate Kid. It was good! :)

One last day as a team tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment