26.8.10

Day 238 - A Good Day Indeed!

Today I went to a picnic in Tollymore with these two lovely girls here -
They are my wonderful cousins! :) Lucy goes back to school tomorrow, so it was a good day to celebrate her last day of freedom! And Emma heads off to university soon, so it was good to get a chance just to hang, without the rest of the family running around like idiots haha! But yes, I had a lovely time. We went for a wee dander round Tollymore with Molly the dog and had a good natter.

This evening was also a lot of fun! I had another picnic haha! A blanket was laid out in my sitting room where Vikki and Mich and I sat having Chinese takeout. Good times! The two came over for some needed "3 amigos" time, I have missed this! We watched the Blind Side, which is a fantastic film. Watch it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment