4.5.10

Day 124 - Retrospectiveness.

This is a picture of a toy truck that was lying on the grass in my garden... it seemed kinda abandoned.So I'm gonna talk about yesterday, seeing as I didn't get the chance to last night. So we (Bill, Mich, Corinne, Vikki and I) completed the Belfast Fun Run in half an hour!! Wooo! Go us! It was an amazing experience, I really want to do it again next year. Vikki commented on how there was such a sense of 'community spirit' and I agreed. It was a beautiful day and everyone was in such high spirits! I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

About the picture yesterday, we decided we would all wear dork glasses, and Vikki and I went the extra mile and wore shorts and stripy socks... we totally rocked that look! About the title of the post yesterday, we decided on a code word, "Doilies", to shout if we were lost or in pain. It worked pretty well I think!! :)

"DOILIES!!!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment