20.5.10

Day 140 - Face Of Rage Eating A Rage Cake!

I am utterly ragin'. It's like face of rage eating a rage cake. I shall tell you why -

Tonight I was looking forward to going out for a walk with my friend Sarah and my birthday twin Nicola. I was excited for taking some good pictures, so I brought my camera. The light was fantastic, everything looked so green, I found a perfect clump of dandelions and bent down to take a picture...

'No SD card inserted.'

FACE OF RAGE EATING A RAGE CAKE!! I spent the rest of the night seeing soooooo many photo opportunities, like when Nicola threw a flower into the lake... it looked so darn pretty... my phone camera totally does not do it justice!
I'll post a few pics from my phone camera, just for the craic.
This is a picture of the three of us! Not bad! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment