31.5.10

Day 151 - Seventeen.

Well... today is my birthday!! :D I am now officially 17! Finally! Haha I'm the last one out of my friends in my year to turn 17! I figured because it was my birthday I would take a wee self portrait. It's a little different... but meh! Took me a few attempts to get it right... My parents got me a printer for my birthday which saves me a lot of bother! It's great actually! :) I know, I'm a dork, getting excited because I got a printer... but that's just me I guess! So yeah I've had a good day! Really haven't done that much, just kinda lazed about the house... I took it easy on the whole revision front, took a bit of a break! Just did a few English notes.

It feels weird saying I'm seventeen... it only really sunk in when i opened my present to see those lovely "L" plates... can't wait!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment