21.5.10

Day 141 - Fuy A Una Fiesta!

Tonight I was at a 'Spanish Fiesta' to raise money for a mission trip to Spain! Just like yesterday, I made a camera mistake... I came out with my camera with its telephoto lens, instead of my normal one. It wasn't quite so "face of rage eating a rage cake" because I was actually able to take pictures... I just had to stand really far away! But I got some good ones :)

I like this picture below... really quite pleased with the depth of field!I took this picture of Corinne and I really like it 'cause she looks beautiful in it! She is wonderful.These next two pictures are the result of Ben Haas' Photo Challenges! The challenge was to get a picture of someone running, have them in focus, and the rest blurred. This effect is achieved by panning. Its really difficult and I think it might have worked better without the telephoto lens on, but these are my best two...

I'll need to try it out again some time!

I've cropped all these photos to 16x9, simply because I really like that size! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment