9.5.10

Day 129 - I Love My Sister!

Today I decided to take a picture of something that means a lot to me. This is a picture of my bracelet. I'll explain why it's important to me below.My sister made me this bracelet. It's nothing fancy, just some beads on a piece of wire, but I love it. One day in Sunday school the kids were making bracelets for themselves to remind themselves about the Easter story. There were beads left over, so my friend Sarah, who was helping the class, told Katie (my sister) that she could make another one "for someone special". So Katie said "I'll make one for Joanna!" When I heard this it made me smile a lot, 'cause my sister's only 4, and so everything's about 'Mummy' at the minute. So when she made it for me, it kinda meant a lot.

So I've been wearing it since then, and every time she notices I'm wearing it, it makes her really happy, which makes me really happy too! I love my sister. We're best friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment