15.5.10

Day 135 - "What Feelings Sound Like"...

Today I finally got to meet up with my wonderful cousins! Emma was playing with her orchestra, CBYO, so I went to go watch her play. It was really really good! Makes me wish i was musical... that gene kinda surpassed me in my family! There was a lot of bant, we headed out to town afterwards and I met a lot of her friends from the orchestra!

Me - So what do you play?
Friend - I play the bassoon.
Me - Oh really?? That's cool!
Friend - Yeah! I'm impressed you know what it is!
Me - Yeah... I don't.

Apparently it's like a giant clarinet thing! So yeah, look up some CBYO stuff on Youtube... they're very good!

I love my cousins, we don't get the chance to meet up much, so when we do, it's really exciting and we have a lot of fun! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment