10.6.10

Day 161 - Good Oul' Manual Labour!

Guess what! ^This little video here is another one off my list! Hoozah!

#25. Make a stop-motion movie

So it's only 30 seconds long, but I made this today! It was of some pics I had taken last month... hope you like it!

I was out at Crosspoint tonight, helping build a little flowerbed. I had a lot of fun!! Nothing like some good oul' manual labour! :D Some of spent a good hour or so digging up soil and screening it. But we had a lot of fun doing so, it was great!

But it was so good to get out after my exams, I've needed a night out!! :) And I'm glad I went tonight. I got my FUN!
But yes, my shoes did get rather dirty! In fact I generally got rather dirty! I got compost thrown at me various times haha! :) Twas a good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment