29.6.10

Day 180 - Upon Rediscovering Fish Eye...

So you may remember that post I had, "Upon Rediscovering Macro..." in which I had taken pictures with my macro lens, rediscovering my love for it. Today I rediscovered my fish eye lens! I realized (facepalm for not realizing this before) that you didn't have to have it fully zoomed out to get a distorted picture. Half way between actually works really well!

Here's some pics I got of my sister... oh how she loves the attention! She's always happy to post for the camera, but will rarely do what you ask her too haha!
The one above makes me laugh :D and so does the one below actually... I'll tell you why. So Katie often asks me to show her some karate. One of the katas I often show her is Bassai. So I asked Katie to stick her hand towards the camera so that I could make a wide angle distortion, and she did this - which is actually the exact hand position for the opening of Bassai. This kid picks up things quick!!
Speaking of karate, tonight I'm going out to dinner with the karate gang! :) Should be bant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment