27.6.10

Day 178 - I'm... Tired... :) But Happy!

This is a series of pictures of one of my mum's Willow Tree ornaments... yeah I think I'm getting a bit addicted to black and white, but I think it works! Hope you like!Well last night I was at one a sleepover at Crosspoint, the drop in near where I live! And now... I... am... shattered!! I got home this morning at about nine, and then slept until lunch time. Ah naps! Love them! But it was a very good night! We watched movies, for example, The Lovely Bones! It's a creepy movie, but very well made - I was analysing it like I would do in Moving Image Arts class... lol. :) Yes I enjoyed myself! All day I've been in one of those moods where you're so tired that you have no idea what to do with yourself... so it's been a long day, but I'm looking forward to sleeping again tonight haha!

Hope you've all had a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment