21.6.10

Day 172 - Spontaneous!

I believe the best adventures are spontaneous.
At about 11:30pm last night a spontaneous decision was made for two besties to hike up Donard together. It turned out to be a good plan. :) :)
Yep! I had a good day!!
I am fortunate enough to live in a very beautiful part of the world... you can see, my hometown Newcastle, beside the sea in this picture. The mountains of Mourne really do sweep down to the sea!
So my friend Mich and I decided to hike up the tallest mountain in our country (sounds much more impressive than it actually is). The natural thing to do at the top of this mountain would be to blow bubbles - so we did!
I love this picture below... I set the camera on a rock on self timer. The angle it's set at was an accident, but I think it works really well!
So I'm really rather sunburnt now, and in quite a bit of pain, but in good spirits! I'm looking forward to the rest of my summer now... :D :D and that's exciting!! It feels like summer has begun now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment