10.4.10

Day 100 - GMH

So I had a good day today! I went for a good long walk in the Mournes for a practice Duke of Edinburgh Award expedition. It was a beautiful day, I thoroughly enjoyed the walk! I'd forgotten how amazing the countryside here is. When we got to the top of Chimney Rock mountain and everyone sat down to have lunch, I walked around and found a good place to look out at the view... it. was. fantastic. Someone pointed out to me the fact that you could see all the way to an island off the coast of Dublin. That's unreal.
So I have another one for the Spade List!! :) this one really makes me smile -

#8. Post something on givesmehope.com

I'd sent in a couple before, but this is the first one to get published. You can read my post here. If you've never heard of Gives Me Hope, I'd suggest you go on it. It's like My Life Is Average or FML, but a heck of a lot better.

I'm grateful that I get to see these little things that give me hope.

Jo out.

PS. Day 100!! Wooooooooo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment