29.4.10

Day 119 - Adrian's Gold...

This morning I woke up to a green world. It seemed that spring had sprung overnight, the sun was shining, there were leaves on the trees and the flowers were spreading their joy everywhere. The sun shone the whole way through school, getting me through the classes. As I took the bus home, I enjoyed the thought of getting some spring snaps. I got in through my door, located my camera, got changed and quickly replied to an e-mail before walking outside, camera in hand...

It was raining. The green had turned to grey. No spring pictures for me today :(

But the good thing about rain is - rainbows!! So I got a picture of that while it was clearing up :)
For you Americans reading the blog... the leprechaun who owns the pot of gold at the end of this rainbow is a good mate of mine! His name is Adrian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment