8.4.10

Day 98 - Battery Low... Please Recharge...

So you agree that this is an odd photo. Yes, I thought so. This is a picture of my sisters friend on my trampoline. I put my camera to a reasonably slow shutter speed and put it on full zoom. I clicked the camera to take a picture and while the lens was closed quickly zoomed out. This was the resulting effect... it could have been done better so I may try this again some time! It's quite interesting though!
So last night I was at a Disney marathon and did not get a chance to sleep... I don't regret it though - we got through 8 movies (Hercules, Pocahontas, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Mulan, Dumbo and Aladdin)! It was a fun night!

Being the eejit I am, instead of getting a nice early bed time I went out to the cinema tonight. Mich, Vikki and I went to see 'Remember Me' and it was amazing. I knew it was going to be amazing right from the start, because I started analyzing it as if I were looking at it for homework... that's a good sign! If you can put up with intense emotion, go see it. It's great. I'm not actually a big Rob Pattinson fan, but I thought he did very well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment