5.4.10

Day 95 - *Slurrrrpp*

Guess What?! Guess What?! I have 10 followers!! This is a momentous occasion! I feel the need to celebrate. How shall I celebrate? I shall have a glass (or three) of Coke in Nando's! WIN!
I am rather pleased, not simply because I have 10 followers on my blog, but because this year was the first year I was able to give up something for Lent and not break it. I went off Coke, and any other Cola drink, i.e. Pepsi. So today, I got into Nando's and was sorta thirsty. I was excited by the fact that they had free refills, so I got a glass and chugged it. *burp* that was fun.

Well today I was in Belfast for a wee shopping trip with a few friends of mine! I got some nice stuff! As well as the Spade List, I now have a 'Sarah and Jo' list... a list of things we have to do together! =) it makes me smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment