18.4.10

Day 108 - That Buzzing-Noise...

"That buzzing-noise means something. If there's a buzzing noise, somebody's making a buzzing-noise, and the only reason for making a buzzing-noise that I know of is because you're a bee. ....
And the only reason for being a bee that I know of is making honey.....
And the only reason for making honey is so as I can eat it."

- Winnie the Pooh
It's bee season!! I have now decided I like bees better than birds, because bees don't give a crap if you stand a foot or two away from them and point a dangerous looking telephoto lens at them... they just carry on with their own business! Birds, however, like to fly to the nearest tree and hide until you've gone. Yes, I like bees. So I got my telephoto out and stood right by this pink flowery bush, and tried to catch a bee that would stay still. It was difficult trying to get the camera to focus on a bee as they never stayed in one place for more than a second... however once you got your camera to focus on one, you could follow it around and get some great shots! Because I has the telephoto lens also meant that these photos didn't need to be cropped :)
Hope you had a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment