4.4.10

Day 94 - Don't Worry, There's A Bunny.

"The greatest day in history
Death is beaten, You have rescued me
Sing it out, Jesus is alive
The empty cross, the empty grave
Life eternal, You have won the day
Shout it out, Jesus is alive
He's alive

And OOHHHH
Happy Day! Happy Day!
You washed my sins away!
OOHHHH
Happy Day! Happy Day!
I'll never be the same!
Forever I am changed!"

It's Easter Sunday! I saw someone's status on Facebook, and have decided to quote it here, 'cause I thought it was pretty good -

"Easter. The day Jesus rose from the dead. What should we do?" --- "How about eggs?" --- "Well what does that have to do with Jesus?" --- "All right, we'll hide them." --- "I don't follow your logic." --- "Don't worry, there's a bunny."

Think about it.
These are photos of me out for a walk with my little sister. She was tired, bless her! She made me a bracelet today in Sunday School, it was so cute! I told her I was gonna wear it forever and ever and ever. She seemed satisfied with that!

Another shout out today - this time to just two friends, Vikki and Mich, who appear to be in Ponderland! They too have started a blog... FOLLOW IT (peer pressure) as they are awesome - Vikki And Mich In Ponderland

Happy Easter everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment