5.3.10

Day 64 - Inspiration And A Walk Down My Road...

I have been very inspired by another photographer - Janae Hardy, from Missouri. I have never ever seen such wonderful photography - it's the style I love and I think you should take a look at her website - http://janaehardy.com/ it's wonderful!!

I guess this picture of my friend Simon is kinda inspired by her work... the colours are edited as it was a dull day when we went out for a walk, but I like it =)

Also... apparently the mighty number of my followers are getting angry at how I do not update regularly... I have been recieving angry comments from people at school -

"Update your blog!! You have no excuses!!"

"Why have you not updated your blog? You need to update your blog - it's the only thing that has brought any joy into my life since January!"

"Frigg sake Jo, UPDATE!"

Patience is a virtue, but it would seem that some of my friends don't have it ;) so I shall try to update a lot more regularly you guys! Love yous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment