28.3.10

Day 87 - Vroooooom.

Firstly I'd like to apologize for all the backlogging. This has been due to being away over the weekend, and before that, broken internet.

Today I arrived home from the SU weekend... I thoroughly enjoyed myself! This is a group photo of our lovely selves... all these guys are awesome! Fantastic people to spend a weekend with! I hope everyone else had a good weekend too!
This has most definately been a good week for the Spade List, as today I completed another one! We're doing well here =D

#21. Drive a car.

I drove around my driveway today! It was rather exciting! I only stalled once, and I blame that on the fact that I only got three hours sleep last night (Note to self - 4a.m. is not an ideal time to head to bed). It was fun and scary at the same time, I'm pretty sure I had a mixed expression of delight, confusion and panic permanently splattered across my face. It didn't help that my dad, who was in the passenger seat, was laughing his cotton socks off at me the whole time! Well he won't be laughing when I'm soon zoooooming down the countryside in his car... mwah ha ha!

2 comments:

Tuesday Kid said...

Knock the car a gentle wee tap into a wall if you want to change the expression on his face.

Joey =] said...

Good idea! I'll try that next time!

Post a Comment