21.3.10

Day 80 - *Sun*Day.

Today I went filming again for M.I.A. ... it was a lot of fun! I didn't expect the weather to be half as nice as it was. I was pleasantly surprised and extremely grateful! But now I am very happy because I can successfully say that I have finished all film work for my coursework, and so all is left is the post - production! Wahheeyyy! I do enjoy the filming though. Ever since I was just a wee'un, less than a metre high with my head in the clouds (those must be low clouds) I've wanted to make a film. And now I have that oppurtunity, it feels like I'm fulfilling a life long dream. *sighs happily, lost in reverie*

Well here are some pics from today, mostly of Mich and Corinne - Mich was acting for me (she was wonderful) and Corinne came for the bant / to help me with ideas (she too is wonderful). This is Corinne -

We were filming in Castlewellan Forest Park, home to one of the largest hedge mazes in the world... it used to be the largest, but unfortunately now I believe there is a larger one. Don't worry Castlewellan Hedge Maze... I still think you're awesome!
And finally this is a picture of Corinne and Mich just being the awesome people they are... =)
Well I had a very good day... the sun makes me happy and I'm excited for a whole summer of it soon!

Peace out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment