22.3.10

Day 81 - A Whisper To The World.

So I've been wanting to post this for a long time, like for the past few weeks, but have never really thought of when would be a good time to post it, as it's not really something I can pin a date to. In fact, this is something I'm still rather unsure about. Forgive me for being so indecisive... but here we go.

#25. Overcome fear of other people.

This is sometimes why I regret blogging about my Spade List... I have to be personal. Meh, I guess it's good to be open! Will I regret posting this? We'll see.... So yeah, this item on the list has been bothering me for quite some time now, as I was thinking how will I ever know when I have completed this, if I ever complete this? What does this even mean? How can I achieve this?

It's a difficult one. I don't feel I need to write in detail on this, as I needn't bore you to death or make you think I'm some sort of freak. But what I am going to say is that I have achieved this... as much as I possibly can. I'm uncomfortable being this open, and yet I want to shout it to the world on a mountain top. I need a compromise to sort out this conflict. So this will be my whisper to the world - I'm overcoming my fear of other people. And d'you know what? It feels wonderful.

*smiles*

0 comments:

Post a Comment