17.3.10

Day 76 - Kiss Me - I'm Irish!

Today the whole world celebrates my nationality. Yep - today is St. Patrick's Day! A day for some crazy festivities and wearing green and drinking until you explode. Today I stayed in Downpatrick to watch the parade... I have never done this before, despite the fact that I go to school in Downpatrick! You know, we are the closest high school in the whole world to the ground where St. Patrick's thousand year old dead body lies... and we don't get the day off school for the day that celebrates St. Paddy himself. Ironic, huh?

Well the parade was... interesting. I tried to get some good photos but my view was blocked by the eager crowd of Downpatrickians also wanting to watch. I ended up taking a lot, but this one I like best!



We said our goodbyes to the CCU team today... but it was a good day! One guy ended up getting interviewed for UTV and Bill told Julian Simmons his name was Guillermo. I love these guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment