1.2.10

Day 32 - Photography Day Much?

I am rather disgusted at how grumpy I look in this picture, the thing was, I wasn't even pulling a grumpy face, it just turned out that way! So this bedroom is where I will be living for the next week! I'm staying with my grandparents from today to Friday for Work Experience! It's a lot of fun!

Well today in Work Ex I went with my boss to watch some experts judge a photography competition. Some photographers are so darn talented its disgusting!! Hopefully I'll get there some day :) I spent the rest of the day cropping and adjusting some of his portrait session pictures for him. Hopefully I'll get the camera out tomorrow!

So I'm enjoying myself so far =D living with my grandparents is awesome. I love them. They're crazy, but I love them. When I say crazy I mean it. Here's a quote from Granma when she was watching JLS dance on the TV -

"Why do they insist on grabbing their crotches all the time? I mean, do we walk around and all of a sudden grab our breasts? Do they think it'll just fall off sometime or something? Haha, that would be funny, they would look down and it would be in their hand, and they'd say 'Oh! What's this?'"

I think I'm going to enjoy this week. =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment