18.2.10

Day 49 - Slap Happy =)

Today my friend said she was feeling very 'slap happy'. I agreed, then asked if there was an actual definition of 'slap happiness'. She paused for a while, turned to me and with a huge grin on her face started slapping my arm shouting "SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!!". That, my friends, is the definition of 'slap happiness'.
The opposite of 'slap happy' is FACE OF RAGE!! This is the face of rage... drawn by myself on a T-shirt (original face of rage copyright Sophie).

Today my friends Vikki and Corinne and I headed up to Belfast to go "shappin" as they say there. I wasn't looking to buy anything in particular so when I saw T-shirt markers in Urban Outfitters I was like "DONE" and ran to Primark and H&M to buy plain T-shirts and hoodies to draw on. I think I had a worthwhile trip!
After going to Belfast with those two I got straight back on another bus to Downpatrick to go to the cinema with my bezzie Sarah to watch the film Valentines Day! It was pretty good! Although the best bit about it was the fact that I got to hang out with Sarah =) love her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment