21.2.10

Day 52 - Sick And Snowed In...


Today I was awoken (too early on a Sunday for my liking) by my mother who proceeded to tell me to get my camera and go outside. I did. About 4 or 5 inches of snow had fallen last night... the heaviest I've seen since I was 8 (what an immense Winter that was, every child's dream come true!!) I was able to drag myself out of bed to stand on my door step and take pictures; using the telephoto lense so that I wouldn't have to step onto the snow. I'm pretty pleased with the photos I got, so I've uploaded a lot! I would have liked to go out into the snow with my little sister and build a snowman or something but I'm bunged up with the cold and feel so so sick its not even funny. =(
We're all back to school tomorrow... the joys eh? Ugh. Well it has been an awesome half term! Hope everyone else had fun! Now to get stuck back into the work... the sheer thought of it exhausts me. School. Ew. Why?!?!
I thought it was cool the way the blue sky was appearing despite the harsh weather that we clearly had last night. It gives me just that little bit of hope... I'll survive until summer... there'll always be that blue sky! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment