9.2.10

Day 40 - Today's Date Is 90210... =D

Camera
-noun
A box like device for holding a film or plate sensitive to light, having an aperture controlled by a shutter that, when opened, admits light enabling an object to be focused, usually by means of a lens, on the film or plate, thereby producing a photographic image.

So today we were deciding our themes for our next art project. The overall theme is "Progress". And so my theme will be - (drum roll please)

The Evolution Of The Modern Camera

So you may be seeing a lot of pictures of old cameras in the near future as I gather my photographs. Today my art teacher brought out a bunch of old cameras from the store. Coincidently, I had brought my own camera in today, to get photos for the school magazine, so I was able to whip it out and snap away at the old cameras! This camera is my favourite =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment