27.2.10

Day 58 - Being The Inner Child

"When I grow up, I want to be a little boy" - Joseph Heller, Something Happened, 1974

This man has got his priorities straight. Today I relived a little bit of my childhood with some friends of mine =)
After buying stuff in Belfast to send off to an orphanage / feeding station / clinic in Peru (horay for good deeds!) a few of us went to the mighty W5 to relive our childhood! W5 (whowhatwherewhenwhy... W5... geddit?) is a science and discovery centre, and one of the most awesome things in this little country of mine! Science and discovery may sound boring, but this place is UBER exciting, and I hadn't been there since I was a kid so this was an awesome experience for me! I'll show you some pics with captions, maybe you'll get an idea! Seriously, this place is magic... the photos prove it, and they're not even Photoshopped! ;)

Mich uses her
Jedi mind powers / ninja skills to keep a ball floating in mid air... MAGIC!









Vikki discovers she can shoot lightning bolts out of her hands... MAGIC!









We go to Digiworld and play volleyball / converse with drinks cans... MAGIC!






So altogether? An awesome day with awesome people! Never be afraid to let that inner child out! =) you may find that you are more yourself like that, than like anything else!

0 comments:

Post a Comment