12.2.10

Day 43 - Why Are They Called Pipe-Cleaners?

Why are they called pipe-cleaners if they aren't used to clean pipes?!Today, when we were out at Oasis, we found some pipe-cleaners, and my friend Mich decided to make me some pipe-cleaner glasses. She is a very skilled glasses maker... they fit better than my actual glasses do! If I look down my actual glasses fall off... I need to get them fixed!

I got home from the Oasis and went onto the computer, was looking at my blog and realised I hadn't got a picture for today. Thankfully my laptop has a webcam so I got a shot of me wearing my new glasses! Being a webcam, the quality of the photo was crappy, so I edited it on Photoshop. I was kinda going for the old TV look... didn't take me long... I don't want to stay on the computer long!

So Jo out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment