4.2.10

Day 35 - Manual Mode Is Less Scary Than I Thought!

Today I faced my fear of the Manual Mode on my camera! Work Experience is good for me!! The problem is...... I can't remember what setting I had taken this photo on.... something like shutter speed 1/200 and f/... erm, f/ something. =P But anyways it turned out how I wanted it to turn out - all you can see are my gloves, the top of my head and my camera! I am proud of myself - I used my camera on manual mode and it worked!! Okay though I'll be honest, the picture is edited slightly. Only slightly! You could just make out the corner of my bed and my wardrobe in the corner, so I blacked them out. It's not like they were majorly obvious, they were heavily shadowed, white was dark grey. I just blackened it out so that your eye would not be distracted from the main part of the picture. I am thinking like a photographer.
Oh, if you're wondering, the camera I'm holding is my grandfathers, I put my camera on a tripod to get the pic. My Grandad was the one that introduced me to D-SLR photography. Without his enthusiam for cameras, I wouldn't have developed mine. I owe it all to him. Love you Grandad =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment