13.2.10

Day 44 - I Am Hannibal!

Tonight I was at a formal, a masquerade ball to be precise, to raise money for Haiti. I'm not wearing my mask because it was a Hannibal Lecter mask (I wanted to be different) and so was slightly embarressed wearing it so I took it off! It was an awesome night I must admit.

I will admit I did not take this photo *face of shame*. Although you probably may have realised this because it is me in that picture. I don't know if you can tell but I am giving someone a dirty look in this photo. We were all playing that game where you have to run around with a balloon tied to your ankle and burst everyone elses balloon. I love that game, it reminds me of my fun times at karate! Anyway, Simon and Hannah were sitting down on the chairs behind me, not playing the game, and I had my back to them, trying to pop some one elses balloon (probably Matthew's... I haven't forgiven him for beating me last time we played this game... I was out for revenge... I failed at the revenge too) and then Simon stood up and popped my balloon, just to be mean. I turned around and gave Simon the dirtiest look I could, and Hannah caught it on my camera. I like this photo because I am the only still person in it, as everyone else is running about like a headless chicken, and so they are all blurred, and I am not. I would have been proud to take this picture... kudos to Hannah! It's okay Simon... I forgive you. Matthew... I'll beat you yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment