28.2.10

Day 59 - I Love Friendly People!!

Today I was at Exchange Church Belfast and met probably the nicest, friendliest congregation EVER. I walked in the door, and after being handed a little welcome note and being offered some coffee by a very nice welcomer person, another woman saw us, and knowing we were visitors said, "I'm not part of the welcoming committee... but I'm gonna hug ya anyway!!" and gave us a hug. Most surreal "entering a church"moment ever!

The service was good and at the end / beginning everyone just seemed to want to talk to us, and made us feel so welcome! =) I ended up having a great wee chat with the guy who did the talk! He's awesome. I think I've found the church I could happily go to for the rest of my life!

This is a picture of my fire in my house, there were really cool patterns on the glass! And so February has now ended too =/ that is rather scary, as it reminds me of the amount of work I have to do! Happy last day of February everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment