5.2.10

Day 36 - Congratulations!

Today I was being a wedding photographer! Wheeeeyyy!!








It was great being able to wander around after my boss, watching how he would set up shots and decide what makes a good picture. I got some good shots but I put these up, 'cause I like them, and I don't want to put too many shots up. Privacy and all that jazz!

I think it was a great way to end my work experience as a photographer's assistant. I have learnt a lot about working in a studio this week, and have started attempting to use manual mode... which I think is a big starting point for taking better pictures! Hope everyone else doing work experience this week had good fun!!

Jo out.

PS. I'm back at home now anyway, so uploads will become a lot more regular... sorry Sophie! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment