6.2.10

Day 37 - Putting Your Behind In Your Past...?

Pumbaa - It's like my buddy Timon always says: you got to put your behind in your past.
(The Lion King is a great movie)

There's a time when we have to put your past behind you. In a wierd way I kinda did that today.

#12. Drink a can of Blue Bear.

Another thing on the Spade List that may seem completely stupid to those who don't know me. I'll put it simply - for a long time the energy drink Blue Bear represented everything I hated. I refused to drink it and sometimes even got annoyed when people drank it around me. Yeah, I'm wierd, I know. Recently, it hasn't bothered me though, and so I decided to finally drink a can. In a way, by doing this it felt like I was putting my past behind me, and forgetting it. It may seem irrelevant to a lot of you, but I guess this is just me. I'm surprised at how open I am on this thing!
As awesome as that photo may be... it's not my photo of the day... it's just a pic of me drinking a can of Blue Bear! This is my photo of the day -

It's a clock. Not my best picture ever, but I didn't have much time today to get a good one. I fear that my photos are just gonna get worse.. hopefully not! =]
Jo out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment