11.1.10

Day 11 - We're Experiencing A Heat Wave!

It's true! Temperatures are rising! Apparantly, on Saturday it's gonna be a grand total of 7 degrees C!! Whey! Time to get your sun cream out!



And so the snow turns to rain. Which is cool because I did mention yesterday that I was getting sick of taking pictures of the snow... so today I took pictures of the rain!! This picture was taken through my car window while we were in a car park. The rain was making awesome patterns on the window so I macro'd it and voila! I do like this picture... 'cause it looks like it's in B&W but really it's in colour... it's just so overcast you can't tell and all those cars were either grey, silver or white!

Big shout out to everyone in school doing modules this week - GOOD LUCK!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment