29.1.10

Day 29 - Bill and Ben The Flower Pot Men!

The title? It's a you have to be there moment I guess. Pretty hilarious night at the Oasis anyway!

Taking a photo of the moon is hard. Not knowing my camera very well, I didn't know what setting to put it on. Therefore what I did was try one on every setting! To be honest, they all turned out quite crap, so I just picked one that wasn't entirely blurry - this one.

Believe me, it looked so much awesomer in real life. It was reflecting off the water really nicely and the clouds were a kinda orangey colour and covering the moon in a pretty way. So I made mum stop the car and I took a billion photos. I was raging that none of them turned out right but I got over it pretty quickly 'cause I had a good night.

Hope you had a good night too! =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment