23.1.10

Day 23 - A Genuinely Good Day.

I love it when after a stressful and not nice week at school you go out at the weekend and genuinely enjoy yourself! School is hard, and is stressful, and usually the weekend consists of me doing work or resting... and if I go out I'm exhausted / stressing over the work I'm not doing! But today some friends and I went out to Tollymore to actually do some schoolwork - filming some experimental footage for Moving Image Arts (like Film Studies). It was a lot of fun, I was filling in for the cast member and I suddenly remembered how much I love acting! =] I haven't done any proper acting since my GCSE drama final last April... a long time ago!

This picture is of my good friend Sophie (hopefully she won't mind me using this photo... I can't remember if she approved of it or not =P) It was taken with my fish eye lense, but I edited out the black circly bit on Photoshop and tweaked the colour and lighting a wee bit to make it look less flat. I "dodged" the edges to give it a nice effect. Like this one =]

Hope everyone is having as good a weekend as I'm having! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment