2.1.10

Day 2 - On Blogging...

I've been scanning a few other blogs on Blogger.com. When I first clicked on the big, shiny "CREATE A BLOG" button, I thought "Here, this is going to be hard... I have no idea what I'm going to write about". But then I saw other blogs and realised that you just need to write crap!! Seriously, people with blogs write the biggest crap ever... and now I have become one of them. Why am I doing this to myself? I have a module I should be revising for!

Seeing as there is the whole module very very soon crisis going on at the mo... I will not write a huge amount of crap today. Instead I will post my Project 365 photo and that will be done with it.

The snow is melting away pretty quickly... my snowman appears to be disappearing into a pathetic puddle in the grass... meh I'll get over it!

I'm off to revise! Byes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment