26.1.10

Day 26 - Unimprovisedly Is Not A Word...

Well I guess I can cross one off my Spade List!

#13. Win a fight at karate.

I know what you're thinking... come on Jo... that's not at all ambitious, I thought the Spade List was about doing COOL stuff! Yeah, I agree, it wasn't ambitious. I did win a fight at karate, and it was only my second fight since writing that on my Spade List. I guess "win a fight at karate" is very vague. Maybe I should have written -

#13. a) Regularly win fights at karate.
and/or
#13. b) Fight at national level.
and/or
#13. c) Start fighting skillfully (i.e. use tactics rather than just improvise)

To be honest, I am never going to fight at national level this year, unless I do suddenly regularly win fights (in which I fight tactfully, skillfully and unimprovisedly) at karate. Next saturday (6th Feb) I am going to observe/help out at a national competition so that will be fun! I would also like to take this oppurtunity to wish my good buddy good luck for the European Championships he's fighting at next week - WE LOVE YOU BOOMS! GOOD LUCK!


A highly edited picture of some clouds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment