12.1.10

Day 12 - Technicolour Phase

Tomorrow is my RS module... so I should be revising. Instead, being the cool person I am, I experimented with my photography =] (don't worry, apart from right now I've been revising SOLIDLY)

I wanted to take a picture of "revision" and I came up with this UBER cool idea! This is the result - it's meant to be me highlighting my notes. I was going to write out my "notes" out on a piece of acetate to get this effect, but then thought "there's no way I'm wasting a good bit of acitate on revision!" So instead I wrote out the lyrics of 'Technicolour Phase' by Owl City... much less wasteful! =D... I used my macro lense, which is also a fish-eye lense for some reason... not sure if it's meant to be like that! Meh!
So this picture is more of an experiment with macro lenses and acetate more than anything...

0 comments:

Post a Comment