14.1.10

Day 14 - Birds Are Very Camera Shy!

The more I look at this photo the more I like it. I think it's my best Project 365 photo thus far... in my opinion.

I spent ages wandering around my garden waiting for birds to appear. Being the silly shy things they are, they hid from me and my camera in the trees. So after a lot of trying to focus on them and epicly failing, I set my camera to manual focus and stood directly under the trees and took pictures from below. I soon realised that because it was nearing dusk this created a silhouetted effect and I was like cool!! Having the manual focus meant I could quickly choose a subject to focus on, and so could get the shot of the bird I wanted. I really liked the silhoetted effect so I took a lot more photos this way of leaves and some more birds etc. and I've put them up just for the craic. Hope you like them! =]


0 comments:

Post a Comment