16.1.10

Day 16 - Just To Be Different...

Y'all may have seen the classic cheesy and edited photo of the playing cards that spell out "LOVE". Aww, how sweet. Well today I spent playing cards and it got to about 10 o'clock at night and I realised "CRAP!! I haven't taken my photo of the day!" Seeing as I was playing cards at this point I decided that it would make sense to take a picture of something to do with cards. So I thought, I could just copy this pic... but then I thought no... it's way overused and far too cheesy for my liking. So I put my thinking cap on and instead spelt out another word with my playing cards:

I hope you'll agree that it's slightly less cheesy than "LOVE"... but still, altogether cheesy. At least it's different! *shrugs* any way it made me laugh (out loud).

I think I should close by mentioning that I now understand how to play Hearts. It wasn't on the Spade List... but it has been an ambition of mine for quite some time... YES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment