5.1.10

Day 5 - I'm Gonna Be Snowed In If This Continues...

There's a lot of snow! I'm sincerely hoping that it snows some more so that I won't have to go to school tomorrow... that would be nice!!

Anyway, about this photo! Project 365, for the 5th of January. Yes indeed! My mum was about to throw out some flowers that she had got a while ago, but I rescued a bunch and took them outside to take pictures of them in the snow! The light was just right for this pic, which makes me smile, because often you just have to improvise with the light there is!

I mentioned in a previous post that I can talk the biggest load of crap ever when blogging.... it's more difficult to talk crap than I first thought!!

Oooo, but here's a link - http://www.dontyoufadeaway.blogspot.com/

She's my Project 365 buddy =] and she's an awesome photographer and she talks a lot less crap than I do... her site's better! =]

Jo out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i disagree!! your better than i am

Joey =] said...

Let's agree to disagree! =]
Haha I guess it's good that we're saying that the other person is better, rather than the other way around!

Post a Comment