30.1.10

Day 30 - Epic Ninja Rolls...

I know that this photograph is nothing to do with the title "Epic Ninja Rolls". This morning, I had awesome fun at karate. We were practicing our agility, and did these fights where you have to tap your opponent on the shoulder or below the knee to win. My good buddy Mich and I discovered the way to win is to epicly ninja roll. On realising this, we started planning our fights in advance - "Okay so you epicly ninja roll, I'll jump/somersault over you and we'll see who wins!" It was a lot of fun! =D

The picture is of the Victoria Square in Belfast. I was shopping today in the afternoon, buying clothes for Work Experience! I'M GOING TO A PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!!!
Wheeeeeeyyyyyyy!! Hopefully I'm gonna learn lotsa epicly cool photography stuff! I'm excited!

Now I shall epicly ninja roll away and sign out. Awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment